- CONSTRUCTION & OUTDOOR TIME-LAPSE CAMERA: 1-Year battery life! Great for long-term outdoor construction projects and security surveillance where Wi-Fi is not needed. Includes 1080P camera, waterproof housing, and clamp making monitoring a breeze.
- SET IT AND FORGET IT: Quick setup! Use the daily timer and schedule settings to record timelapse HDR videos that are ready to share with a push of a button. Wireless setup is perfect for job sites or off-the-grid areas and provides privacy of data.
- MORE PROTECTION AND POWER: Spacious weather-resistant case with room for 16 extra batteries ensures that your projects are recorded for up to 1-year with max protection. Enclosure includes a CS-mount for interchangeable lens and solar panel compatibility.
- INDUSTRIAL CLAMP: Rust resistant, the stainless steel clamp has a "magic arm" that extends the range of the clamp to adjust to large surfaces at a project site. The 360° rotating ball joint with 90° tilt allows you to shoot from any desired angle.
- 1-YEAR WARRANTY: Brinno camera bundles combine brilliant innovation with premium hardware for custom timelapse, security, or event videos. Product warranty 1-year from the date of purchase against defects under use as instructed by the user’s manual.
- BRAND: Brinno
- VIDEO CAPTURE RESOLUTION: 1080p
- OPTICAL SENSOR SIZE: 1/2.7
- CONNECTIONS: USB
- PACKAGE DIMENSIONS: 16.69 x 27.8 x 23.62 inches
- ITEM WEIGHT: 4 lbs
- BATTERIES: 2 AA batteries required
Works as described and overall a very good product. I only have 2 complaints. I had to update the latest firmware, wish it came with the latest firmware already installed. 2nd complaint is the mounting clamp shown online is clamping on to a really wide concrete wall, the clamp provided has nowhere near the ability to open up as far as the website pictures make it appear, about 6 inches or so is the max.
What more could you ask for, great value for money. Would highly recommend purchasing the connection cable at the same time… this way you can set it and not touch it again until the end of the job or the batteries run down…. You can then plug a laptop into the connection cable and have full control over the camera menu and files, without having to open the case. Well done Brinno, this was a very welcome addition... Another tip I would point out is to try to "hang" the camera from the mount that is supplied. We found that placing on top of the mount with constant wind beating against it, it loosened the grip then the weight of the housing/camera itself caused it to slip drastically down... we have resolved this by mounting the camera underneath and "hanging" the housing from the mount... (did I just repeat myself?)
Great product but could do with better timing settings, time periods selected apply to all days selected, think each day should be customizable.
Worked as mentioned from the box directly to consideration site.Loved it.
Un éxito ese equipo !!!