- OUTSTANDING BATTERY LIFE: 4AA batteries lasts upto 4 months. Produces ready-to-view time lapse video at the push of a button. Frame your subject easily with our 1.44LCD screen. Allows artists and small businesses to produce their own footage.
- INCREDIBLE IMAGE QUALITY: F1.2 aspherical lens, better low light recording and higher image quality, as well as 140-degree panoramic view. Allows you to capture video in low light, and see details often lost in the dark Never miss any on site activities.
- SAFE FOR OUTDOOR USE: Includes our ATH110 dustproof IPX4 weather resistant rating, our durable housing unit allows you to use your camera anytime of the year! From rain, snow to scorching heat our waterproof housing protects your camera.
- EASY SETUP: Our lightweight and compact camera is wire-free, tool-free, worry-free! No complicated power cord wiring to set up, no complicated video post-processing, easy to set up and use. Set it up and forget it.
- TRUSTED BRAND: Never miss a shot – Brinno is a full-service company that provides customers with regular firmware. We know you'll love our camera as much as we do, that is why we include a 30-day money-back guarantee and a limited 1-yr warranty.
- BRAND: Brinno
- LENS TYPE: Fixed
- SHOOTING MODES: Stop Motion, Time Lapse
- PACKAGE DIMENSIONS: 10.41 x 2.73 x 6.74 inches
- ITEM WEIGHT: 1.52 lbs
- BATTERIES: 4 AA batteries required
Used this time lapse camera for a solid 6 months for a project that was being done. It was secured into place and through rain and wind and hail, this camera endured. The set up was very simple and the video itself was quite good quality. Can't complain about it at all. If you have a good editing program, you can pull together all the separate videos that were taken, if that is what you did and make a great looking full video of the project. The protective case was a godsend to protect the camera in the weather that it was put into. So easy to use a child could program it. Used a 32 gig sd card and it was more than enough for the 6 month project. Great camera.
Our family has been in the concrete foundation business for 52 years now and I WISH we had this for the 1000's of projects we've been a part of!I researched a bit for time lapse cameras on the market and for the price, along with the reviews, this seemed to be the one to buy. Packaging was orderly which is always a nice way to start off. Within minutes I had the camera setup to start shooting some test videos (as recommended by another reviewer) and was able to adjust the settings to achieve what I was looking for.The camera itself feels well made and has a very basic user interface which almost anyone can fly through with ease. Battery life is outstanding, but also expected if looking to use this camera for a good duration. The weatherproof housing is a must and feels solid enough to take an impact. Mounting the camera is quick, depending on where you put it. Options include the base mount that attaches to a flat surface with screws or bungee cords that wrap around and attach to the outer housing.So far I've used this camera on 2 different projects, one for just a days work for a large concrete pour (*see video) and the other has been ongoing for almost a month now. I wanted to be able to access the camera regularly to keep an eye on the batteries, as well as download each week's progress as they ended, so I opted for the bungee cord mounting method. Using a piece of rebar that I beat into the ground I was able to strap the camera to it for a quick setup.Overall we are pleased with the results and our customers are as well! My only complaint would be the moisture buildup that sometimes fogs the lens up early in the mornings, but eventually goes away. Rain drops sometimes make their way onto the lens as well, but we put together a makeshift cover to keep the top of the housing dry. We are located in CT, so there's been a few recent weeks when its dropped down to single digits and this camera doesn't mind it one bit.I will continue to use this camera on our current ongoing project and upload the results to this review once we have finished the foundation walls. Thanks for your time reading this review and I hope it was helpful, as I base every purchase I make off other reviewers before me.*For reference, our video was set to 1 minute between photos and had the following settings;Frame rate: 30 FPSQuality: BetterCustom exposure: MiddleTime Stamp: OnLow light recording: OnScene: DaylightTimer: 0700-1800Output Resolution: 480 (I will bump this up to 720P)LED Display: OffBand filter: None