- TLC200 GREEN: Designed to make HD time lapse photography simple, and custom program time intervals for the serious time lapse movie maker (wide angle lens sold separately).
- ADVANCED POWER MANAGEMENT: Months of battery life extend duration capture periods. 1.44 inch LCD preview screen allows for accurate targeting of subjects and precise framing of scenes.
- EASY TO USE: To use, simply turn it on, set a time interval, aim the camera and wait for video to finish.
- ATH110: Allows Brinno models TLC200 and TLC200 f1.2 video cameras to function effectively outdoors in almost any weather conditions Protects against various weather conditions, sand, dirt, etc. Made of weatherproof acrylic with rubber button and side lock.
- AWM100: Provides a stable base for shooting video with Brinno's TLC series Adjustable locking swivel allows for precise positioning.Can be attached using the included adhesive backing, or use screws to attach to a wall, tree, fence, utility pole, etc.
- BRAND: Brinno
- VIDEO CAPTURE RESOLUTION: 1280 x 720
- CONNECTIONS: MicroSD Card
- LENS TYPE: Wide Angle
- SCREEN SIZE: 1.44 inches
- PACKAGE DIMENSIONS: 2.5 x 1.8 x 4.2 inches
- ITEM WEIGHT: 8.8 ounces
- BATTERIES: 4 AA batteries required
This camera works very well and produces good results. I am very pleased with it. However I feel that the instructions for use could be much clearer and could include more tips and suggestions for using it. A lens protector for the camera when not in use should have been provided. Time lapse photography can be done using phones and tablets etc if you are prepared to tie up them for hours on end whilst filming but this is a standalone leaving cameras, phones and tablets free for other use and puts the results straight into a ready made video file which can be played straight away saving spending time messing about with other software.
Excellent camera - but only 4 stars because of a couple of astounding design 'features'.The viewing screen on the rear makes placing the camera in very difficult as you can't see what the camera sees when you are placing it. This coupled with a timeout on the "ready' phase when you're about to set the camera off means that you (or a least i DID!) think i'd started filming when instead it had timed out and didn't start taking shots at all.Both could be solved by moving the screen round the front of the camera where we can all see it!Aside from this - really easy to use and nice quality shots - great for parties, ambitious Lego builds or just watching the day unfold and the shadows lengthen across your house or balcony.
I very rarely write a review on Amazon, as most items I purchase are brand original and thus OK.This time I decided to spend a few minutes nevertheless to express my positive surprise about this product.It's sturdy, reliable, quite self-explanatory, and does the job better than I expected!!!Highly recommended!
got this to make some vid edits of me spray painting, its fantastic iv done over 30 hours of recording and its still on full battery!!! so easy to use i can't rate this more! check out my youtube channel to see how iv used it case15284 or search case1 graffiti
Capturing a long period and watching the highlights as whole scenes transform in a few minutes made possible with this little camera. It was easy to set up and produced great results.