- MOTION AND KNOCKING DETECTION: If you are home or away from all activity at your front door will continuously be monitored, and also auto-recorded; storing all images of visitors on SD card. On top of that the SHC1000 will add a time and date stamp to all images.
- SECURE YOUR HOME: Family and loved one's security was first and foremost when creating the Brinno SHC1000. You can safely view who is outside without them knowing while watching on the SHC1000's large built-in LCD screen. With the new optical grade peephole lens, It delivered clear and sharp images for your review on the LCD display.
- QUICK AND EASY INSTALL: Installing the SHC1000 will only take a few minutes and doesn’t require any complicated tools. We also added a user-friendly UI to easily guide your way to operate the device.
- LONG BATTERY LIFE: Since the SHC1000 is a wire-free camera we wanted to make sure the batteries will last a long time. We created a highly efficient peephole camera that will last for 1,800 triggers or roughly six months.
- TRUSTED BRAND: Never miss a shot – Brinno is a full-service company that provides customers with regular firmware. We know you'll love our camera as much as we do, that is why we include a 30-day money-back guarantee and a limited 3-yr warranty.
- BRAND: Brinno
- ALERT TYPE: Motion and Knocking Sensor
- WIRELESS COMMUNICATION: No Wi-fi
- MOUNTING TYPE: Door Mount
- PACKAGE DIMENSIONS: 4 x 4.8 x 6.6 inches
- ITEM WEIGHT: 5.8 ounces
- BATTERIES: 4 AA batteries required
If you live in an apartment,you will need to buy at least 2 more motion sensors (MAS200D) for this to work properly,as it was made primarily for house use.
Any deliveries or with the motion detector thefts are recorded .Great for apartments easy installation
I bought this for my mom which was easy for her to work even though she is not good with tech, she is happy with it!
This works great in condo. Tracks nosey and annoying neighbours, delivery people, etc so you know what's going on when you're not home. Only slight annoyance is it goes through batteries relatively quickly. Still worth it for peace of mind.
My only fault with the installation is that with all elements installed, the shaft only has a few turns of grab. It is possible that my front door is thicker than usual. The motion sensor is provided as an add-on kit. I made use of the ball mount to point it sharply down to limit tripping on road traffic. It Both camera and sensor work through my sun-shielding screen door. I would appreciate a small ping when the sensor trips and the camera takes a picture, for when I'm waiting on a delivery. The picture quality stored on the micro SD card (max 32 GB, not supplied but necessary) is much better than can be shown on the display, but that's still adequate for identification. I really like that I don't have to stoop to see out the peephole anymore, simply push one central button.