- PROTECT YOUR FAMILY: Thanks to a dual screen, our peephole security camera shows you who's at the door from anywhere! Simultaneously, the camera sends images of the visitor to your email and an alert to your mobile phone.
- NO HIDDEN FEES: Unlike similar products, our door security camera has no hidden fees! With no add-on accessories and no data-storage plan, we’re making safety accessible to all. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to let our team know.
- MOTION-ACTIVATED ALERTS: Sends alerts as soon as motion is detected to your phone and images to your email. It’s even theft-proof from the outside, creating an invisible security barrier.
- SECURE STORAGE AND PRIVACY: For total control, our front door camera creates two visitor log files. One is stored on the SD card and the other is sent to your email. We never store your data on our server, maintain your personal privacy.
- TRUSTED BRAND: Never miss a shot – Brinno is a full-service company that provides customers with regular firmware. We know you'll love our camera as much as we do, that is why we include a 30-day money-back guarantee and a limited 3-yr warranty.
- BRAND: Brinno
- ALERT TYPE: Motion and Knocking Sensor
- WIRELESS COMMUNICATION: Wi-fi
- PACKAGE DIMENSIONS: 3.4 x 1.3 x 6.2 inches
- ITEM WEIGHT: 8 ounces
- BATTERIES: 4 AA batteries required
Fast Delivery And I'm VERY Satisfied with my Brinno Duo SHC1000W. Thank You.
Worked as advertised and expected.
On future version:
Would like slightly higher resolution.
For the email notification; Maybe 12 frames instead of 8 or possibly some intelligence built in to differentiate between a baseline image and one displaying the captured object first. Example: typically the first 2-3 images display no change in the base scene would like the first image in the notification to display the object the triggered the capture. Ok to have those lead images on the card for time references.. but really only need a changed image in the notification
I like that no one can steal it.
Door peephole viewer is easy to install. Love the live view from the mobile app (main reason I purchased it). However, I wasn't able to open live view over one weekend. App kept showing an error. Reached out to Brinno and was told that they were conducting some server maintenance over the weekend. The live view was only back online after the maintenance which took place over 2 days. Overall still happy with the purchase. Just hoping the maintence doesn't occur to often.
I like the fact that I can see in my phone the pictures